- The "Legends" guided tour starts at the time indicated on your ticket and lasts 55 minutes. Make sure you have a valid ticket when the tour starts.
- We suggest that you arrive at the meeting point of the guided tour 10 to 15 minutes before the tour starts. In case of delay, no refund of the guided tour can be made. See our general terms and conditions.
- The meeting point for the departure of the guided tour is marked by a "Guide Tour" flag located in the AQUATIS hall, next to the pushchair parking area to the right of the turnstiles allowing access to the tour route.
- The "Legends" guided tour is based on the AQUATIS tour route to give you a different view of it, but is not a presentation of the whole tour route. We strongly advise you to visit the entire tour before or after your guided tour.
- At the end of your thematic tour, our guides will take you back to the beginning of the tour.
- Your entrance ticket for the tour is valid for the whole day. You have the option of leaving the tour. Simply visit our shop and you will be given a ticket. You can rejoin the tour by presenting the ticket at the ticket office.
- The "Legends" guided tour is available in French only
- The "Legends" guided tour is accessible and suitable for all ages