- The "Fake News" guided tour starts at the time indicated on your ticket and lasts 55 minutes. Make sure you have a valid ticket when the tour starts.
- We suggest that you arrive at the tour meeting point 10-15 minutes before the tour starts. In case of delay, no refund of the guided tour can be made. See our general terms and conditions.
- The meeting point for the departure of the guided tour is marked by a "meeting point" flag located in the AQUATIS hall, next to the pushchair parking area to the right of the turnstiles allowing access to the tour route.
- The "Fake News" guided tour is based on the AQUATIS tour route to give you a different view of it, but is not a presentation of the whole tour route. We strongly advise you to visit the entire tour before or after your guided tour.
- At the end of your thematic tour, our guides will take you back to the beginning of the tour.
- Your entrance ticket for the tour is valid for the whole day. You have the option of leaving the tour. Simply visit our shop and you will be given a ticket. You can rejoin the tour by presenting the voucher at the ticket office.
- The "Fake news" guided tour is available in French only.
- The "Fake news" guided tour is accessible and suitable for children aged 10 and over.