A phobia (e. g. arachnophobia) is not something bad or abnormal. To overcome it, you must first accept it, then understand it.
A desensitization process allows you to avoid it for the rest of your life and will allow you to find a new quality of life.
We offer our help for all types of phobias with animals such as: spiders, snakes, frogs, etc...
Our approach focuses solely on animal knowledge and situation management. Having fears is not a disease. Fear is often linked to not knowing what we have to face!
The motto is: know to approach, approach to touch, touch to protect!
Our expert Michel Ansermet, former director of the Vivarium de Lausanne, lecturer on psychological preparation and adrenaline management, knows how to transmit his experience and sensitivity to advise you in the best possible way. He has already been able to help more than 800 people through desensitization courses with a 99% success rate. Michel has been practicing desensitization for more than 30 years. It had several significant successes where participants even found a new passion for the animals they were once afraid of!
1. We discuss personal experiences together and will understand where these phobias and fears come from. For this reason, we will discuss the legends around the reign of animals.
2. We will study the morphologies and behaviours of the animals that cause all these problems.
3. We're going to discuss adrenaline management. What can I do to learn how to manage my emotions?
4. We will slowly and without obligation approach these misunderstood living beings to get to know them better, manage them and finally even begin to appreciate them.
All courses for 2021 are fully booked. You can therefore register for 2022 via the registration form.
- A course can accommodate a maximum of 10 people.
- It is necessary to register at least 10 days before the session.
- The duration of these sessions is 3-4 hours and allows for the majority of our participants (99%) a complete elimination of phobia/disgust / fear.
- The sessions take place in AQUATIS (Lausanne-Vennes).
- CHF 150.- per person
- CHF 250.- for an adult accompanied by a child
- CHF 300.- for an adult accompanied by two children
Privatization, School, Tour Operators, ...
Would you like to benefit from offers adapted to your group visit to AQUATIS? We certainly have an attractive offer for you!
Families are of paramount importance in our establishment and it is important to us to offer the best services for all generations. Aquatis Hotel combines leisure, education and pedagogy.
RESTAURANT LE PIRANHA
Immerse yourself with our boarders the piranhas that will keep you company during your meal!